George Nelson Jackson
George N. Jackson Limited began operations in 1919 in Winnipeg. Initially operating as an agency; our company quickly moved into the wholesaling business. We were originally called "George N. Jackson and Son", but the name was changed following the death of George Nelson Jackson.
The company opened it's first branch in Vancouver in 1936. This was followed by the opening of our offices in Calgary in 1947 and Edmonton in 1955. Our Saskatchewan office opened in 1982 and our Mississauga office opened in 1993. From this network of 6 sales and distribution centers we are able to service the needs of customers from coast to coast. Combined operations employ over 170 people and use approximately 200,000 square feet of space.
George N. Jackson Limited continues its path of growth and prosperity with fourth generation Jackson family members heavily involved in the operations. The security of a long term company based on honesty and sincerity has built a large, loyal dealer network. George N. Jackson Limited continues to be 100% Canadian owned with all of the majority share holders involved in the affairs of the company. It is our pleasure to serve you.